Friday, March 13, 2015

3-13-15 Friday Status including March 12, 2015


March 13, 2015 Friday Status This entry includes the pevious day March 12, 2015

1) Wednesday the eleventh I was on the lava flow outside the Rockwood, broke, in the Sentra 1800 listening to Andrew Basiago speak about Project Pegasus on Youtube. I had been writing about Operation 40 started by President Eisenhower, Vice President Nixon and George Bush. Operation 40 is responsible for the Assassinations of President John F Kennedy, his brother Bobby, Martin Luther King Jr. and a long line of others leading up to people like Olof Palme, Yassir Arrifat, Jugo Chavez and Matt Tillman. I had been attempting to better understand time travel, timelines and parallel universes in order to show how these assassinations may have included temporal manipulation or interdimentional collusion. High altitude red and white Jets had been heavily spraying Chemtrail aerosols for days, the previous week they had sprayed a giant circle pattern in my only visible area of the sky out of my car window while typing and on Tuesday the tenth had sprayed a giant x over my location, I was alerted to it by a cackling raven who flew ten feet above my car. While deep in thought, just on the verge of grasping some of these very complex concepts I got a message from Richard Williams; “let's drink beer!”

2) I am acquainted with many interesting people, Richard Williams is near the top of the pyramid. He is very intelligent and funny. He has been around. I believe that he is connected to the Vatican and because of his connection with war, the CIA/Mafia but probably something much bigger Anyway, he who says to me he works communications in a war zone probably wants wants me to think he is a fucking spook. He is adventurous. He owned a bar in Kabul during our aggression against Afghanistan maybe five years ago. His hotel was bombed, probably by our own people, and he moved to the Joshua Tree to build his home, find a hot young husband, write a book about his experience in Kabul and a book about the 135 or so buried in the British Cemetery in Kabul. Richard is no doubt a bad ass. I somehow believe that he is actually now on another mission, possibly involving me. Richard claims to be suffering with PTSD which is something I can relate with. I feel as though I was born with what is called PTSD but I say that I have been suffering from the reactions of people who are underdeveloped because they had been poisoned with protection from birth, people who do not believe that they are being controlled.

3) was happy that I had been invited to drink beer, probably smoke pot and have some real discourse. I was hoping to get information regarding my unbelievable situation, I know that he knows and I don't right now but I really was just looking for some fun. I had been isolated on the volcano for too long. I stopped what I was doing, cleaned up and got there by 3:45. We drove to the Mesa Market for two six packs of 8% Torpedo Ale and a couple 25's of Ice House lager. He gave me a tour of his property with Fox his young dog, I could have read into what he was saying in the moment but I knew that if there is hidden meaning it is meant to surface days later, I was having fun keeping it simple. We spoke about his life, about where he wanted to live, it can get boring around here, about Kabul, different people buried in the Kabul Cemetery and many things that may be related to what it is that I may be looking at in my life if I wanted to get complex which avoiding is always a challenge. I know that he may know what I am thinking now, thought throughout my entire life and the probabilities of what I will be thinking later. I believe that I made him grin two years ago when I mentally announced, produced and broadcasted specific images of a Sun and a Rose with a black background. We spoke about my crazy life lately, what I had been writing about and what I was going to do now that I had been ruined by Terrorist, Interventionist, Organized Criminal Gangstalking Niggers. Of course he brought up Pappy and Harriet's. I was thinking that he was giving me clues regarding information that I am looking for but I was interested in making friends with Fox while getting buzzed and laughing a lot. This is when he brought up “Montauk” and repeated it many times.

4) From the second that I had arrived I had felt a semi conscious sexual tension. I have spoken of this feeling that I have had with many people of every kind throughout my life some of whom seem to present their bodies in an open or sexual manner as did Kay my therapist and a couple of guys at the bar. I did not realize that the other person could feel it too. Richard sat down, he seemed to go through a type of monologue full of familiar number patterns in a cadence that I could not interrupt, a conversation perhaps a hypnotic trigger that I have been hearing for years. Montauk is a very interesting subject for me because of what I believe I have been experiencing for my entire life. I told Richard of my daytime vision of being in a room with four or six Montauk Chairs where I was fighting to not have to sit in one. There were other parts of this vision that I can not remember. I had acted out some of my other lucid dreams or Pineal Memories. Richard told me that he feels that he is in contact with those who are buried in the cemetery, he may be a reincarnation of one of the most colorful and adventurous named Hintin, they may be helping him. I had fun, got drunk and left at nine. My memory after six or seven is blurry. I slept like I had consumed too much alcohol waking twice for water in and out. When I awoke I was seeing multiple long term entoptic wave signatures. There were very many small and medium sized overlapping displays that had a duration longer than most I had experienced, within five minutes of shacking my head they diminished to nil.

5) I spoke with Chilidog. I called my mom and talked for at least 90 minutes we clearly discussed for the first time what it is that I perceive that I am going through, when I attempted to speak through my mind she deniably waved her hands in a no way gesture. I ate a lot of food and learned more about Project Montauk, Time Travelers, Aliens, Different theories of how time travel may be perceived and different theories on multiple realities. Stewart Swerdlow a Project Montauk survivor, whisteblower and victim deprogrammer says, “A vortex is a tunnel to another universe and a wormhole is a tunnel to another time or place in the same universe”. In one hour of listening to Mr. Swerdlow almost everything that I had been mystified about myself and my strange experience in this world had in some way been addressed. I will spend more time listening to him before I get to the time travel section of my story on the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment