Sunday, March 8, 2015

3-8-15 Sunday Status


March 8, 2015 Sunday Status



1) I was assaulted yesterday with another Directed Energy Attack. I was sitting in my car typing my story about how many Mafioso it takes to whack President Kennedy, MK Ultra mind control, Organized Gangstalking and Directed Energy assaults. I had a slight taste of metal in my mouth around the time that Steve Squigiliano's van was passing west on Aberdeen 200 yards north of my camp. At the time I saw a strange anomaly around his Van, I have seen and spoke...n about this anomaly before, I do not remember where I had seen it. It looked somewhat like the special effect surrounding the predator in the movie 'The Predator", a weird movement, like a roll or wave of the space surrounding his van as if there was an imperfection in the windshield of my car.

2) At first I thought that this was something natural perhaps associated with the possibility of me being supernatural in some sense as I write about all of the time until I had realized that I was assaulted probably by microwaves. He may have then driven up to the home of Sky Elise, my neighbor across the wash who had threatened me with physical harm five or six weeks ago on facebook while I was simultaneously experiencing the same type of assault. I am not positive that the white van that I saw there is his and I am not accusing either of those men of the assault because I have no evidence it is them, I am an honest man, however, am I seeing a pattern of organized crime? Like the Kennedy assassination the truth may be much more complex. Mr. Squigilianno has personally told me of his old time Mafia ties in NYC, he even told me about how they give a message.I am doing a story on some heavy, heavy shit related to Ginzo criminality and control.

3)I awoke in a slight sweat last night and had difficulty sleeping. This morning I am feeling not well rested, I am slightly confused. I am having trouble with coordination while typing and I am having difficulty with spelling. I had to spend three times the amount of time that it would normally take to type this. My digestion is deteriorating and my Tinnitus and what I call neuron snipping has increased. Whoever is responsible for this will pay because I will get to the ones and zeros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment