Tuesday, March 10, 2015

3-10-15 Tuesday status


March 10, 2015 Tuesday status

1) Yesterday evening I drank a 25 ounce “FOUR loko” fruit punch malt liquor beverage containing 12% alcohol and got extremely drunk because I was assaulted with directed energy. After doing the math I find that consuming this drink is equal to seven and a half ounces of whiskey. I slugged it in a two and a half hour period, this is an alcohol consumption rate of 2.5 ounces or 80 proof per hour over a two and a half hour period. I could not walk, I was on literally the ground crawling. I am a veteran drinker of alcohol, on any normal occasion I can drink three doubles and ten bong hits in three hours and still be able to do the Morris dance. Three doubles equals 9 ounces of whiskey which is twenty percent more than I had consumed last night .

2) I had sensed the characteristic metal taste while three quarters through the can of “Four loco”, I mentally commented on it. I wanted to post this live but I was already unable to compose a decent sentence. I awoke in the middle of the night with whining Tinnitus on a level of about 6 on a ten scale. I commented to myself that I feel good for being floored drunk only three hours previous. I could not get back to sleep until I used my full name as a mantra to take me into myself. I awoke this morning with three different entoptic flashing wave signatures in my right field of vision, They were of a short wavelength the biggest took up half of my vision and the smallest that I could sense about one sixth. I am feeling a bit slow and confused like I do after an electromagnetic assault but I am not hung over in the least. I should have a headache, nausea, extreme lethargy, blurred vision, dehydration and other alcohol poisoning symptoms that I would expect flom being floored drunk only eight hours previous but I do not. This tactic of directed energy assault while I am intoxicated is common, I have written about this suspicion before.

3) I have been writing about some very heavy stuff like the terroristic false flag operations of Sandy Hook, The Boston Marathon Bombing, Charlie Hebdo and the Joker Killer and how these operations may be linked to the assassinations of the Kennedys', Martin Luther King and a long line of others all over the world. I have been calling bullshit on "ISIS" and other disinformation campaigns on the Facebook sites of PBS, NBC, Meet The Press, Army Times , Marine Corps Times​ and U.S. Marine Corps. I have been writing about how the punk ass Generals are afraid of Gangstalkers. I have been writing about time travel and how this may be related to these assassinations and Gangstalking as I am looking into the possibility that my brain had been split as a child and I have somehow been used in this disgusting concept. Brain splitting traumatized children, brainwashing and reprogramming is an old matter. This concept is outlined clearly in the Russian KGB manual from the 1930's, the same manual used word for word by L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology. Time travel, if possible in a billion years from now, is ancient technology to secret levels of civilization, think about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment