Saturday, March 7, 2015

3-7-15 Saturday Status


March 7, 2015 Saturday Status


Sleep is ok, apatite ok, digestion ok, nice defecation, I am very broke but eating well. My mind has been raped I can no longer think like I had once used my brain before. My mind was once in a flurry of ideas 24-7 but now it is calm. These Gangstalkers stole my intellectual property and destroyed my capabilities of producing more. These criminals will be brought to justice if it is the last thing I do. My sexual desire has been curbed drastically by these Gangstalking interventionist criminals with their Neuro-Linguistic programming techniques and Directed energy assaults. These people are TERRORISTS!, I repeat TERRORISTS! I will start walking or bicycling for transportation soon, summer's coming. I am writing this story about 'The Big Event", The JFK Murder. He was done in like Julius Caesar, I feel that this event is somehow connected with me, like in a very complex MK-Ultra/time-travelesque sense connected with what may be some personal intrinsic traits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment