Wednesday, March 18, 2015

3-18-15 Wednesday Status


March 18, 2015 Wednesday Status


1) I awoke with at least two entoptic wave signatures flashing in my right eye, one at about five percent of my view at around 2oclock and another about twenty percent of my view in the center. There may have been smaller ones and an extremely large wavelength signature much bigger than my view. I feel confused and slow minded I am having difficulty thinking sharply and quickly like I once had before these assaults. My digestion is not good. Last night probably during theses assaults my Tinnitus had been louder, whirring like now but louder.

2) In the day or two since my last post I have been doing physical work but with low energy. Yesterday I had experienced a very bad headache. My memory seems to be diminishing as I realize more about my past, as memories surface they are blocked in many ways that I had just started to speak about over the past year.


3) I believe that whoever is doing this is attempting to block off my dreaming because of the information I may get this way such as repressed memories. I have been doing my homework and I suspect a lot of crazy shit, like probable mind control. I am finding similarities between my experience and those of people who claim to be time travelers super soldiers, Montauk project victims and much, much more. My guess is that the information that is available is tainted if not totally false but this, if fact, alone is conspiratorial and criminal. For an instance, Andy Pero who claims to be a Rouge "Time Traveling" Super Soldier has a story that resonates coherently with mine on many levels but his story is laced with Nazi's, I feel that he is either fooled into believing this or he is a disinformation operative, Nazi's have always been the scapegoat of the Elite.


4) I will be doing more research on these topics and will be writing more about how I feel The John F Kennedy Assassination may be related to my situation. I will also be going to court for not having proper credentials for diving and for driving through a red light in downtown Joshua Tree. My Defense will be that I have been under Electromagnetic Assault. I have years of journals and proof of sending notice of these criminal assaults to every County Official who swore to protect our Constitutional Rights. The Sheriff Deputies seem to have no problem confronting me when that fat pig who is the daughter of the owner of The Joshua Tree Saloon tells them that I had been stalking her from the other side of the bar at Applebee's but attempted to kill me at least twice after sending notice to their pussy Sheriff boss at least three times. The Joshua Tree Saloon and many other businesses in the area violate California Unruh Civil Rights code not only against me but others like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment