Wednesday, March 11, 2015

3-11-15 Wednesday status


March 11, 2015 Wednesday status


1) I slept well, I woke at the first glimmer. Digestion is poor, I am constipated as fits into the pattern of electromagnetic assault. My Tinnitus is about down to a 3. I experienced a brief small entoptic wave signature in the center of my right eye after looking at my lit computer screen. It may have taken one fourth of my view. One may say that this entoptic display in my field of vision is from the computer itself but this is not consistent. This vision is from an outside source that is assaulting me with directed energy waves. The sky is covered with artificial clouds of aerosolized barium, nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, and polymer fibers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment